2020 is not for begging
Make up your mind that this 2020 is not for begging anyone,but for those who are serious about working with you and your brand .
All you Need to do to Set Yourself Up for great Success this 2020 is to be Consistent and effective in your business that’s the key to seeing results and being able to scale.
If you aren’t consistent and effective you can’t expect to see the results you want on a regular basis.Today I’m going to share with you Vital Ways to Become More Consistent and effective in Your Business INSTANTLY:
. You MUST prioritize. Stop trying to focus on everything at once;it’s impossible and there will always be that one area that gets neglected.When
creating your to do lists be sure to list them in the order of priority.
Stephen Covey created an organizational tool to help us do just that!This tool allows us to organize our tasks based on urgency.
You can either write it out or write in a four quadrant table.There are four areas:
• First quadrant is important and urgent. These are the tasks that must be done,so it’s best to take care of these steps right away.
• Second quadrant is important but not
urgent, these tasks are important to you, so you have to decide when you will tackle them.
• Third quadrant is for urgent but not important,which are the tasks that just have to be done,but when you complete them there is little or no lasting value.
Your personal goals fall in this category, so you definitely want to spend time completing tasks in this area.
This would include tasks like household chores. It can be beneficial to delegate these tasks when you can.
• Fourth quadrant is for your not urgent and not important tasks.These are the
tasks that create an illusion of being busy,and can often be pushed off until later.
For example,if your goal is to become more consistent on social media,then you need to pick a platform to focus on.
This doesn’t mean stop posting on the other platforms,but pick one to focus on as far as building your audience,engaging,etc.
Focusing on one platform will allow you to get maximum results.***Many of you will ask,how do I know which platform to focus on?Well,you’ll need to really understand who your target audience is.
Create a timeline
2. Create a timeline.A lot of us struggle with consistency because there isn’t a sense of urgency.Create a timeline for whatever it is that you’re working towards.Pick a start date,check in/action dates,and a completion date.
This will help you stay on track,and get back on track if you fall off.
• Example:If your goal is to build Brand Awareness and establish credibility on social media you may incorporate going live into your marketing strategy.
First you would pick a day to
plan your live content,and a day to actually go live.Your check in and action dates would consist of the consistent days you go live and plan your content.
Your completion date is the day you analyze your results from going live.Did you book any clients?Did you get any leads?What content was popular?When did people seem to engage the most?
3. Get accountability!If you’ve struggled being consistent,and you can’t seem to
stick with it;IT’S OKAY.
However,it is time for you to do something different.GET HELP.You don’t have to do this by yourself.There are two ways you can get accountability:
• You can get a Business Bestie.Having a Business Bestie changed my life,but
I didn’t find her on the first go round.
I had multiple business besties,and had been a part of a few mastermind groups before I found the right one.
Once we connected we clicked immediately,and have been great friends for over a year now.
• The other way you can get accountability is by investing in yourself by joining a membership programs or mastermind groups,or working with a coach.
When you invest in yourself we tend to be more consistent because there’s money involved,and it’s not a good feeling when money goes to waste.
Having a Business Bestie and investing in
my business and personal development has allowed me to see amazing results in
Consistency and effectiveness is key to seeing results in your business.By prioritizing,creating timelines,and getting accountability you WILL see results in your business!
Ready to take action, and start getting the accountability you need? Like our Facebook page NOW